In March, I was away, travelling. In six days I visited six places, all around the UK. Which is not to far for me to venture but it was a big step for me. Yes, I lived away in Coventry for over nine months but other than travelling home in Northern Ireland or down to London, I didn’t really move far.
Previously I wrote a post about wanting to do 21Things before 21Years. A list of things, some on my bucket list, others just felt like a priority for me to do then and there. Here are the outcomes:
- Visit Scotland and do a full independent trip
- Get on Megabus Gold
- Get Top Ear Pierced
- Change my name on a Starbucks Cup
- Try a Margarita
- Revisit Coventry and Find Healing – I revisited it and found I never really needed healing. I just needed time to breathe and to know that I was in control. When I was living in Coventry, I didn’t feel like I was in control of anything. It still scares me to know it will always be a part of my life but to get over that is to face it.
- Write more about your Travels (see posts on Edinburgh and North Queensferry, more to follow!)
- Fit into Hollister Jeans, size 9R (UK Size 12)
- Buy expensive/designer shoes – £85 Nikes totally count!
- Take a picture at Chrisp Street Market, East London with a packet of Crisps
- Fly into a new Airport (Edinburgh)
- Try a new food – Tried a Falafel wrap from Pret.
- Visit Brighton
- Pin a note on a tree
- Take a Selfie with a randomer
- Starjump randomly in the middle of the street (done in Brighton)
- Write ’21’ in the Pavement whilst doing a Plank
- Pay it forward or be kind to a stranger – I bought a homeless man a Sandwich, Cake and Water in Brighton.
- Tell us something new – I love planes so much because in a way they scare me, they are so technically advanced, I just can’t get my head around it, and that frustrates me a little, the more I learn about them the more in control I feel when I fly.
- 21 Good Things About Life (at the time I had a list full, all ranged from being able to visit Coventry again, to becoming more sociable and Lola my rabbit and getting into Fitness.)
- Make New Goals – So Far: Visit two new airports, run 5k, make more friends, Grow in Faith and be happier,
get my hair dip dyed.